Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 3 nights at Wow hostel.everything was clean. I loved the massage chair that you can use for free. I had a very good internet connection, even using Skype wasn't a problem. the use of the Wifi is free as well. There is also free breakfast (toast,jam, butter,oats, tea,coffee).although there were quite a few people around when I was there, there was still enough available within the breakfast hours. A negative fact is that there is not enough space in the dorms, especially not for big bags! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Heike
- “ Good hostels, but hard to find first. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Antti Finland
- “ good place to stay near mrt near to market save time... ”
- 19 Feb 2014 balbir India
- “ Great hostel with friendly staff. Would definitely recommend them. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location but three floors up with no elevator and next to the red light district, so not an area you'll want to "hang around". ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like this Hostel very much, just next to MRT Station. The Manager Swan is just the Greatest Guy. He is just about the Best Manager I have seen in the World. You have got to try this place very Clean and the people that stay there are the Best! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA