Woke Home Capsule Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff (check in/check out) didn't seem to happy or service minded, part from that a totally ok experience. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Jenny Sweden
- “ Very nice place to stay and cannot beat the price. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Abraham
- “ Very good location. It's just a few minutes walk to Clark quay MRT station and there is a bus stop downstair the hostel. Our first two nights were not up to expectation. Coz a woman in our room kept talking over the phone loudly at midnight. After she checked out, it became pleasant to stay here. Compared to other youth hostels, I can enjoy more privacy. This is what I like most about it. It is worth the money. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Ruoxu China
- “ they should vacuum the bed every day. it was me who have to take up the bed and clean the dust. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Indonesia