Woke Home Capsule Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location. It's just a few minutes walk to Clark quay MRT station and there is a bus stop downstair the hostel. Our first two nights were not up to expectation. Coz a woman in our room kept talking over the phone loudly at midnight. After she checked out, it became pleasant to stay here. Compared to other youth hostels, I can enjoy more privacy. This is what I like most about it. It is worth the money. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Ruoxu China
- “ they should vacuum the bed every day. it was me who have to take up the bed and clean the dust. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Woke Home Capsule Hostel is a perfect place for budget minded travelers. Its located close to transportation with bus stop in front of the hostel and the mrt station is 5 short minutes walk. Its close to Lau Pa Sat hawker center which offers variety cuisine at very reasonable price. The staff are all very helpful and courteous. I am planning to go back to Singapore and I will definitely stay there again. ”
- 15 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ place is cool and very unique. staying in a capsule is definitely a novelty and in retrospect i would take it over a shared room any day. I JUST REALLY WISH THIS WAS NOT ADVERTISED AS SINGLE PRIVATE!! In any case look up what 'capsule hostel' means before booking!! place itself is clean, free breakfast (toast) and free laundry. no luggage room and i was a little uneasy leaving stuff in the lounge. overall, great place! ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Ireland