Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That is the place to stay in Berlin, cool atmosphere, great bar and breakfast. ”
- 03 Aug 2018 Laetitia Switzerland
- “ Great breakfast, nice location. Clean and pretty hostel. However, wifi on the third floor was non existent. I had to use my own data, which was expensive. Nice front desk staff. ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great location! It was right near the city center, about a 10 minute walk to Alexanderplatz and close to multiple sources of transportation, bars, restaurants, and shops. It was incredibly easy to meet people with the awesome bar on the top floor with amazing views of the TV tower. Basically it was a great stay and a great value. My one and only complaint would be the redhead girl working the front, as she seemed a bit frosty as some other people have mentioned in reviews that I have read. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 George