Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great breakfast, nice location. Clean and pretty hostel. However, wifi on the third floor was non existent. I had to use my own data, which was expensive. Nice front desk staff. ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great location! It was right near the city center, about a 10 minute walk to Alexanderplatz and close to multiple sources of transportation, bars, restaurants, and shops. It was incredibly easy to meet people with the awesome bar on the top floor with amazing views of the TV tower. Basically it was a great stay and a great value. My one and only complaint would be the redhead girl working the front, as she seemed a bit frosty as some other people have mentioned in reviews that I have read. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 George
- “ No First Aid kit available. Not so good for a public place ”
- 03 Aug 2017 roberto Italy
- “ Wombats Berlin was a great place to stay. The location was very close to the U-bahn and Tram so it was very easy to get from the Berlin Hbf to the Hostel and then from the Hostel to the city center. They have a cool bar upstairs which is a great way to meet some new people to explore with. Overall I had a great stay and the staff made it a great experience offering recommendations for places to eat and sights to see. I will be back to Wombats Berlin and wherever else they have hostels. ”
- 18 Mar 2017 Jordan USA
- “ perfect stay for the night. The locker was not easy to close with the card, I had to try few times before to make it. ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Mathilde France