Wombats City Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, central to everything. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Lockers are good size and are opened by your room key. Breakfast not included but cheap and good selection. Would definitely recommend staying here. ”
- 28 Jun 2017 Aleesha Australia
- “ Worried at first as I turned up o a place in the party district. Excellent place to stay, outside the bar area a good quiet place to stay with a good value breakfast. Not the easiest place to find and in an area that is too raucous for me at night ”
- 26 May 2017 Philip England
- “ I love this place so much. The staffs are really so nice and helpful. I love the atmosphere there that we can always meet a lot of people. Also, I love their all-you-can-eat breakfast which is just around 3 euro. I will definitely come back here. ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ For breakfast to buy they don't accept card since they say it's way too less to accept using card. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Wombats as always extremely good!! Staff and facilities are their competitive advantage. Always friendly and helpful, and the bar downstairs one of the best ideas in hostels since you get to meet a lot of people. Nice location as well, right next to the shopping street. Always stayed with them in the cities they have hostels, so far excellent every time!! ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anonymous Uruguay