Wombats City Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I usually recommend this Wombats, location and facilities are great! Anyway this stay wasn't so good: they made us check out (cuz we needed to change to another room) and when we checked in, it was in the same room! Shower and toilet seat were broken. Cleaning people throw our food (that had etiquette and was purchased 1hour before). Staff was nice offering us beers or a free breakfast for the trouble (we had like 10 free beers in total...) All in all, great hostel with some organization issues. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great place to meet people! Large rooms as well. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Well, to be honest, one of the best hostels i ve ever been to ) ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ In my opinion the hostel is just too big, but the location is pretty good. ”
- 07 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ AMAZING PLACE!! I loved my stay here. Really awesome location, the friendliest staff, and the BEST BREAKFAST you will ever eat in a hostel. So generous!! ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ The hostel was overall quite nice and quite clean, although it is quite a busy hostel so sometimes it could get quite loud at night. The location for the hostel was excellent, very close to one of the main subway station so it was easy to get to places/ ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada