Wombats City Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worried at first as I turned up o a place in the party district. Excellent place to stay, outside the bar area a good quiet place to stay with a good value breakfast. Not the easiest place to find and in an area that is too raucous for me at night ”
- 26 May 2017 Philip England
- “ I love this place so much. The staffs are really so nice and helpful. I love the atmosphere there that we can always meet a lot of people. Also, I love their all-you-can-eat breakfast which is just around 3 euro. I will definitely come back here. ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ For breakfast to buy they don't accept card since they say it's way too less to accept using card. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Wombats as always extremely good!! Staff and facilities are their competitive advantage. Always friendly and helpful, and the bar downstairs one of the best ideas in hostels since you get to meet a lot of people. Nice location as well, right next to the shopping street. Always stayed with them in the cities they have hostels, so far excellent every time!! ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ I usually recommend this Wombats, location and facilities are great! Anyway this stay wasn't so good: they made us check out (cuz we needed to change to another room) and when we checked in, it was in the same room! Shower and toilet seat were broken. Cleaning people throw our food (that had etiquette and was purchased 1hour before). Staff was nice offering us beers or a free breakfast for the trouble (we had like 10 free beers in total...) All in all, great hostel with some organization issues. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great place to meet people! Large rooms as well. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA