Wombats City Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best experience of my life. The people were incredibly friendly and the staff was on point. The Wombar downstairs is always a good time especially when the guy bartenders are there. The girls weren’t that friendly but maybe because we are girls too idk. 10/10 recommend staying here. The shared rooms were clean and spacious but I do recommend a private room. We had a bad experience with one of our roommates in the shared room. Overall so much fun and SO worth it. Close proximity to London Bridge! ”
- 29 Jun 2018 Danica USA
- “ Awesome location. Awesome bar downstairs. Strong brand name. Highly recommend to all! ”
- 11 May 2018 Michael USA
- “ Staff was very rude and did not make us feel welcome. They say that they are the cleanest hostel but there I moled in the roof, and very dirty in the shower. The location was fine, but still far away and really hard to find the hostel, and took ca. 1 h to walk into city center. ”
- 28 Mar 2018 emma Sweden
- “ Great helpful staff. Not super great location but only a few minutes walk to a tube station (use Aldgate east, not Tower hill!). Rooms are super clean and te bar/brealfast is excellent. ”
- 22 Mar 2018 Anonymous Sweden