Wombats City Hostel Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was clean, the rooms and beds were fine. I liked that the bathroom in the room has a toilet unlike some hostels. The staff was friendly and helpful. Note: this is a party hostel, there is a bar downstairs and people were out all night on the weekend and you can sometimes hear them from outside. Other than that it was a good value ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Amanda USA
- “ Great ambience (had a great time in the bar - strongly recommended), very central (both to the main train and metro stations as well as some cafes and good quality Bavarian restaurants), very helpful and sympathetic staff. ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Loved my stay here! The staff was so nice and helpful. The bar was so much fun! And I met the greatest people! I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Wombats was my first hostel experience and it exceeded my expectations. By far the best thing about Wombats is the staff. Cheerful, friendly and willing to assist in any way. The bulletin board shows local attractions along with directions. The Wombar offers a place to enjoy a drink in the evening. The indoor patio is a place to relax & read a book. You take a chance of noisy flatmates (esp snoring) with a shared room, but the cost is worth it. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Casey USA
- “ It was really close to the station. No kitchen. Common room was so nice to relax. Kind staff. Wombats organizes everything good. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Akiko Japan