Wombats City Hostel Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Munich Wombats isn't as large as its sister hostel, in Vienna, but it's every bit as well maintained and well staffed. The dorm rooms are spacious and the internet is fast. Towels are free. The 4.50 Euro breakfast is as good as the one in the Vienna hostel. They have a good bar. The hostel's location is a strong suit; it's within a block of the main train station, and a ten minute walk from the old town. The only thing lacking is a common kitchen, which the law forbids. ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ very good place to spend good time ”
- 16 Oct 2015 MOHAMMAD Egypt
- “ This hostel was so awesome! The staff were so nice and there is a bar with really great happy hours. The only issue I had was the shower was small ( I could barely turn around inside the shower) but everything else made up for that. What was also awesome is that they were in front of the station! It was super convenient to get around. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel location was great and easy enough to get to where we wanted to go. They ran and organised day tours to Neuschwanstein Castle but the day i went to do it they cancelled it so had to DIY, but turned out cheaper anyway. But didn't tell me til 15 mins after we were supposed to be there. Good wifi here, but breakfast expensive so went down road to local supermarket and bought food for way cheaper. Rooms nice and clean, but no kitchen area for travellers to use, but cheap food places around. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ It is too expensive during october fest. I did paid 4 times more than regular date. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Sangdoo South Korea