Wombats City Hostel Vienna- The Base
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very near to metro station and cheap market. Very helpfull staff. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Croatia
- “ I heard train from Westbahnhof on my fifth storey very well and the additionally last night there was very loud wingding, on the street long after midnight. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Andrzej Poland
- “ It is so noisy in this hostel and the location may be close to the train station but it's very far from anything else. Dirty bathrooms and very uncomfortable beds. Staff was very nice and helpful though. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Aislinn
- “ Great atmosphere. Great bar! ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Dean Australia
- “ Loved this hostel, only bad thing was it was a little bit of a walk to the nearest metro. But you got a free drink coupon after checking in and you could play pool and fusball before going to the clubs! ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff and facilities are great! Though the location is a bit far away from Westbahnhof station (around 10 to 15 mins walking distance), it really worth the price. Recommended! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong