Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a large hostel, but despite the vastness, we found it easy to get in touch with other travellers. Breakfast is good. ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Luuk Netherlands
- “ Great location for me, close to Westbanhof and Thaliastrasse station where I needed to go. 24 Hour reception is nice. No lockable lockers inside the room, only on the main floor, but there is also a luggage room. Cool décor in the common room on the main floor. ”
- 27 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ my girlfriend and i stayed in an 8-bed dorm. her bed was at a standalone bed on the floor which had a lamp but could not be connected to an electrical plug due to the absence of any extension cord or whatsoever. this is terrible and they are selling a bed that is unequipped with the minimal facility. i was appalled. ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Anonymous Singapore