Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a large hostel, but despite the vastness, we found it easy to get in touch with other travellers. Breakfast is good. ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Luuk Netherlands
- “ Great location for me, close to Westbanhof and Thaliastrasse station where I needed to go. 24 Hour reception is nice. No lockable lockers inside the room, only on the main floor, but there is also a luggage room. Cool décor in the common room on the main floor. ”
- 27 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ my girlfriend and i stayed in an 8-bed dorm. her bed was at a standalone bed on the floor which had a lamp but could not be connected to an electrical plug due to the absence of any extension cord or whatsoever. this is terrible and they are selling a bed that is unequipped with the minimal facility. i was appalled. ”
- 19 Apr 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Location was close to the East train station, but not the main train station. The receptionist was very nice and knowledgeable! My biggest problem with this place was the cleanliness. My comforter had a giant patch of what I hope was only mildew, and the bathroom had a funny smell. (The dorm room was empty when we arrived). The underground bar was cool, but there was one area that we initially sat in and then left because it smelled of raw sewage. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA