Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was close to the East train station, but not the main train station. The receptionist was very nice and knowledgeable! My biggest problem with this place was the cleanliness. My comforter had a giant patch of what I hope was only mildew, and the bathroom had a funny smell. (The dorm room was empty when we arrived). The underground bar was cool, but there was one area that we initially sat in and then left because it smelled of raw sewage. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
“ I checked in after a very long day. The process was pretty fast. Only downside was I had a motorcycle with me, and to park I had to drive to a parking garage, and take the metro in. There is a large lounge/bar area, and the food in the morning was good. Pretty quite place though. Not a party atmosphere. ”
Hello, thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again. Safe travels! your wombat's team
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
“ Great little hostel where even the staff wants to get to know you and socialize. Very friendly atmosphere and the location is also great to go anywhere in the city. Had no issues with security as a girl going back alone at 2 AM. Facilities were clean but quickly overwhelmed with a full dorm. ”
Dear guest, thank you for taking your time to write this lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and felt comfortable. Hope to see you again some time. Safe travels! your wombat's team
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Very good ”
- 24 Jun 2016 REZA Iran
- “ 조명이 너무 어둡다 샤워기가 고정되있어불편하다 드라이기도없다 ”
- 03 May 2016 Anonymous South Korea