Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Large property that is well managed and well operated. ”
- 01 Jun 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ The great and comfortable atmosphere. Helpful staff with natural smile. Easy to adjust with the hostel rules. ”
- 31 Oct 2018 Anonymous Georgia
- “ a bigger common area would be nice, otherwise it is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at ”
- 31 Aug 2018 lucas Denmark
- “ pluses: it is near city center, closer than most of hostels, and near subway station. My room was interesting, with stairs inside of it, so the bathroom was downstairs and not next to other people sleeping. There was also a box for the luggage closing by our card, very convenient minuses: it was very hot in the afternoon, when I returned at evenig my neighbours neede to open all windows and at night it turned quite cold.The beds were without curtains for more privacy like in other hostels ”
- 25 Jul 2018 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great place to stay, fabulous location, very affordable! Would 10/10 recommend for college students traveling on a budget but still wanting to stay at a nice and safe place. ”
- 18 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA