Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great bar with a pool table, drinks slightly pricy compared with our other destinations but still cheaper than the local price. The shared kitchen was a bit chaotic but it's all part of the expeienace ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ The location is great and it is only 2 min from metro station. The room was good but it did not have cooling during the hot summer. I saw some dust on the floor which shows cleaning of the room was not done. The sheets were clean and the staff were good anf friendly . Whn I asked for a towel they gave it to me. I also taught there are regular solo befs but they had bunk bed and i had to climb to upper level which was a bit difficult for me. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 morteza USA
- “ In general, a wonderful and lively hostel! It was close to a cute market, but somewhat far from a lot of tourist attractions. Our room was spacious, airy, and exceptionally clean. However, while I loved the large windows, they were hard to close, making me feel a little worried while sleeping at night and also allowing for a lot of noise to come through at late hours. ”
- 11 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a great experience to stay at Wombats, it was my first time and I enjoyed my stay. ”
- 21 May 2017 Anonymous Azerbaijan
- “ This was the second time I had stayed at an hostel.However being at wombat was best time ofy Vienna.They have everything u need for comfortable stay and also to chill out.Really loved the place. ”
- 27 Feb 2017 Aman India