Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ nothing to complain!
very clean! close to subway!
Nice staffs! highly recommended! ”
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see u soon again in one of our hostels all around Europe:-) your wombat´s team
- 28 Oct 2015 YING SHIN Taiwan
- “ The hostel was excellent. The lounge was really cosy, everybody was nice, the rooms were clean and airy. The breakfast included absolutely everything necessary to a good prize. The only thing I regret is not staying longer. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Mariell Norway
- “ The Vienna Wombat's hostel near the Naschmarkt is one of the best hostels I've stayed in, during my 47 years of world travel. It's close to the metro, the market, and most of the museums and palaces you'd want to visit. The staff are very helpfu. The rooms have amenities, like individual power plugs and reading lights. Towels are free. The card entry keys work for hostel, room, and locker entry. The common room and kitchen are first rate. The 4.50 Euro, breakfast is another real plus. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ Very friendly staff. Thanks, such a good hostel with spacious rooms!! ”
- 12 Oct 2015 E Greece
“ Hostel location was great but when i arrived at 5pm the room hadn't been cleaned properly and other peoples sheets were still on my bed. The bed was very dodgy and creaked everytime i had to get up onto top bunk and there was basically zero lighting in the room. Wifi was very bad and most of the time non existant but the facilities in the room were fine, especially the lockers. Great and nice and big.
Kitchen was tiny and no more than 5 people could use at once. Need more facilities there. ”
Thank you very much for your Feedback. We will take a look into the matters mentioned by you critically! Happy travels, your wombat´s team
- 07 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great atmosphere, breakeast is very cheap and good. The room was clean and the bathroom was good. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 CAROLINA Colombia
- “ It was not bad to stay there cuz you don't need to get on the subway or bus to go to the city you can go there by walk except one palace. There is a kitchen and market near the hostel so you can have dinner by yourself. Also, there is a bar but it's so crazy. If you like that kind of place you can go and enjoy it. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ There's only one thing to complain about. A worker in the breakfast area was shouting to everyone that when we had finished, we should go to the back of the room to deliver the utensils. When I sit on the table after getting my food, someone had already left a dirty cup on the table. And this girl was shouting for the 3rd time in 10 or 15 min I was there to everyone the same thing: "Please put your utensils on the back". I thought this phrase was vague to me. And when I... (to continue below...) ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great hoste. Good wifi everywhere, great breakfast but you have to pay 4€, so kind staff. The kitchen is not too big and the others guests leave it so so so dirty you wont believe it. Great thing its the bar where also other people from Vienna goes cause of the price of the drinks. A hostel well recomended ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
“ Wombats has nailed it down. I had stayed at on in Munich back in 2005. It was great. So in Vienna, I decided to stay with them because of good review. Its location is good. Very close from subway. Also close from the city center. Staffs are very helpful. Hotel is very clean an secure. Rooms have lockers and restroom/toilet/shower. Wifi works well in common area and lobby. They also have bar, I enjoyed having drinks at the bar. Their breakfast cost 4.5 Euros but it was good for the price. ”
Thank you very much for your feedback, grat to read that you enjoyed your time in Vienna and that you are already a fan of wombat´s:-) Hope to see u soon again in one of our hostels, happy and safe travels, your womat´s team
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA