Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Great location near the sites. About 10-15 minute walk to major sites. Staff was very helpful. Your key buzzes into the floor, your room, and your locker. Security is great! 4 mixed dorm with ensuite bathroom was very clean. Beds were comfy. Room had decent size lockers. There is a bar by reception adn you get a drink ticket when you check-in. There is a grocery store next door, so you can get cheap food and supplies there. Definitely recommend this hostel and the entire chain! ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Honestly, Wombats is the best hostel you will ever stay at! I am completely satisfied with their services. Everything is clean, awesome atmosphere between the staff and also in the hostel itself, well organised... Everytime I travel to one city in which Wombats is, I stay with them, so far they've never disappointed me. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Very nice stay in Vienna . Good value for money. We particularly enjoyed the proximity to the naschmarkt and the old town. Next to the metro station Kettenbrückengasse. Sicher eines der besten Hostels in Wien. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Daniel France