Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location to move around, nice and friendly staffs, and good breakfast ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Like every Wombat's Hostel I've ever stayed at, the facility was really clean and the staff very helpful. The hostel provided a lot of information on things to do in the area and offered a great free walking tour of Vienna.There was a nice comfy area on the main level to sit and relax. ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel with a great atmosphere, very stylish and cozy. Easy to find it on the street, they give a coupon to a welcome drink in the bar =) The stuff is friendly and really looks after being quiet at night , not to disturb who is sleeping. I saw that for the first time, that's great! Definetly recommend this hostel to anyone! ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great location, spacious and clean room. Note that it's a Contiki-hostel, i.e hoards of young party people at the lobby and bar area. But noise was never an issue though. Would recommend the place to anyone visiting Vienna! ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Very welcoming staff! Very helpfull (if there was not too many people to check out). First night we had 2 very dirty girls in our room (their stuff,incl food, dirty plates,clothes were everywhere)... one of them was very loud at night, knocked on the door several times in the night/early morning and even puked (in the hallway) because she was so drunk. Luckily after they were gone we had two very good nights! We were a bit disappointed the info wall was totally not updated + nothing to do on NYE ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Loved my stay at the Wombats Naschmarkt, definitely in the top 3 of the hostels I've stayed at! ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Lisa Germany
- “ The kitchen for the guests was really dirty!! Great warm room and the breakfast has a great value for money! Good location. The staff is really nice! ”
- 09 Dec 2015 Teresa Portugal
- “ Fantastic place that's more like a hotel than a hostel. Modern and hip. Very easy to reach via metro from the Student Agency bus stop at Stadion. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great experience, booked a single bed in the multiple bed room but was upgraded to the private single on the top floor for no additional charge when I arrived! The rooms were clean and quiet and there was great water pressure and plenty of hot water in the shower which is more than can be said about other hostels I've stayed in. Great location across the street from the largest market and U Bahn to the center of town! ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Robert USA
“ nothing to complain!
very clean! close to subway!
Nice staffs! highly recommended! ”
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see u soon again in one of our hostels all around Europe:-) your wombat´s team
- 28 Oct 2015 YING SHIN Taiwan