Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I have ever stayed ”
- 02 May 2016 yong USA
- “ The central location is superb, the staff were friendly and helpful ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Stepanka Czech Republic
- “ We had an amazing stay in this hostel. And the food market right opposite the hostel is definitely worth the try. Thanks for a perfect city trip Wombats!! ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Eileen Netherlands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It had a nice atmosphere with a good kitchen (and breakfast for a good price), a bar and a great lobby to hang out in. The room were really clean and had lockers to keep your belongings in. I also enjoyed the free walking tour they held :) I would definitely recommend it! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ very well located, staff is good. ıf I go Vienna again, I would definitely stay in that hostel again. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Very good atmosphere staff is so friendly ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Gaurav India