Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen for the guests was really dirty!! Great warm room and the breakfast has a great value for money! Good location. The staff is really nice! ”
- 09 Dec 2015 Teresa Portugal
- “ Fantastic place that's more like a hotel than a hostel. Modern and hip. Very easy to reach via metro from the Student Agency bus stop at Stadion. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great experience, booked a single bed in the multiple bed room but was upgraded to the private single on the top floor for no additional charge when I arrived! The rooms were clean and quiet and there was great water pressure and plenty of hot water in the shower which is more than can be said about other hostels I've stayed in. Great location across the street from the largest market and U Bahn to the center of town! ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Robert USA
“ nothing to complain!
very clean! close to subway!
Nice staffs! highly recommended! ”
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see u soon again in one of our hostels all around Europe:-) your wombat´s team
- 28 Oct 2015 YING SHIN Taiwan
- “ The hostel was excellent. The lounge was really cosy, everybody was nice, the rooms were clean and airy. The breakfast included absolutely everything necessary to a good prize. The only thing I regret is not staying longer. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Mariell Norway
- “ The Vienna Wombat's hostel near the Naschmarkt is one of the best hostels I've stayed in, during my 47 years of world travel. It's close to the metro, the market, and most of the museums and palaces you'd want to visit. The staff are very helpfu. The rooms have amenities, like individual power plugs and reading lights. Towels are free. The card entry keys work for hostel, room, and locker entry. The common room and kitchen are first rate. The 4.50 Euro, breakfast is another real plus. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ Very friendly staff. Thanks, such a good hostel with spacious rooms!! ”
- 12 Oct 2015 E Greece
“ Hostel location was great but when i arrived at 5pm the room hadn't been cleaned properly and other peoples sheets were still on my bed. The bed was very dodgy and creaked everytime i had to get up onto top bunk and there was basically zero lighting in the room. Wifi was very bad and most of the time non existant but the facilities in the room were fine, especially the lockers. Great and nice and big.
Kitchen was tiny and no more than 5 people could use at once. Need more facilities there. ”
Thank you very much for your Feedback. We will take a look into the matters mentioned by you critically! Happy travels, your wombat´s team
- 07 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great atmosphere, breakeast is very cheap and good. The room was clean and the bathroom was good. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 CAROLINA Colombia
- “ It was not bad to stay there cuz you don't need to get on the subway or bus to go to the city you can go there by walk except one palace. There is a kitchen and market near the hostel so you can have dinner by yourself. Also, there is a bar but it's so crazy. If you like that kind of place you can go and enjoy it. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea