Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The place is really dirty. There was now window to outside, only one leading into the citchen, therefore it was hot and sticky in the room. The window could only be opened when you were in the room, otherwise everyone could climb in very easily. And if you opened the window everybody could see you inside. Awful place, I would not recommend to stay there ”
- 3 February 2013 Henrike Germany
- “ poor shower poor laundry and the biggest problem is one of your staff charged my credit card without my consent in advance for checking out while I was picking the sheet in the room upstair!!! ”
- 24 September 2012 Anonymous
- “ The hostel is in a great location. A 10 minute walk from the transit centre and a 15 min walk from the centre of town. A large supermarket is a 5 minute walk across the road. Only met 2 members of staff. One guy who was very friendly but appeared overworked as seemed to be the only one who could book tours etc. Female member acted like she couldnt be bothered but improved by the end of the week. I Stayed in the female dorm which was spacious and cleaned everyday.No security lockers though. ”
- 28 April 2012 Sara