Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An average place to stay. Not a typical hostel roomwise, which is good and bad - more like a big old house with big rooms. Important: it is NOT opposite of the transit center. Took about 15 minutes walk with a bit uphill... If you're not keen of walking, I'd chose xBase. Showers in the girl bathroom is very poorly installed, you can't close the door and you get the water in your face, not your body... A girl and boy staff members where really nice, but their boss (I guess) seems like a douche! ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ came for friday night nrl footy and stayed sat night as well staff where very helpfull and polite and we had a ball with fellow backpackers am looking forward to next time we stay was very happy with location and atmosphere was also great ”
- 04 Apr 2014 leon Australia
- “ No free wifi ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy