Woodquay Hostel Galway City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a double room, which was very small, but clean and quiet. there´s a big kitchen, which can be used by the guests and a common room with tv. the staff was very friendly. There was a light breakfast included. The facilities werre clean. The hostel is located near the city centre, so there are just a few minutes to walk. So, we enjoyed our stay. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Annabelle Germany
- “ Woodquay is a special place, it is a 140 y/o building, just ask the owner she will tell you. It smelled of urinals and cigarettes and there is no place to put your valuables. The doors to the room lock, but who knows what kind of crazies you get there. The reception staff is less than helpful, I by far enjoyed the cleaning staff, even though I am not sure how often duvets get washed. Don't bother asking reception anything, if you are lucky you will get the key. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were extremely kind and helpful! Great place to stay in a beautiful city. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Faren USA