Woodstock Hostel Montmartre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I extended my stay here by two nights. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Erika Canada
- “ The hostel is situated in a good and safe place. The room ia small but the linen is new. There is a kitchen and breakfast is also nice. The staff is very helpful. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Zhanna Russia
- “ One of the smallest hostels ive been too, everyone feels crammed in. 1 bathroom and shower per floor and absolutely no lockers in the rooms for luggage. the staff as pretty cool and the wifi was ok when it was working, but it was not functioning 2/3 days i was there. Free breakfast was great! ”
- 16 Jun 2016 Anonymous Peru
- “ very good and nice hostel,a place to meet some people great location and a lovely cat ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Rudy Belgium
- “ average hostel, but pretty cheap so can't really complain. The lock out rule is a bit painful but we were out all day anyway so didn't really phase us. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia