Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked the 12 bed female dorm. We were placed in a 6 bed room off the courtyard... Which meant we had to go outside to use the toilet, in January! Other than that small annoyance, hostel was great and clean! Was a bit cold and cramped in the room, kinda like camping, but for 2 nights you can't really complain. Wifi was good until more people were using it, then we had to go to lobby to get better signal from it. Cool atmosphere overall. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Ursula Canada
- “ I'm not usually complaining about hostels, since I only use them for sleeping. This hostel gave me the worst four night I've ever had. The walls are paper thin, so you will hear EVERYTHING that happens. Even with earplugs. Our room was so hot we had to keep window open all the time. Beds aren't good either. The hostel was closed for customers 3h every day, it was ridiculous. And the one croissant rule - there were croissants left every morning, so why have this rule! The location was the only +. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Sonja Finland
- “ Really well located, and especially easy to walk to a lot of destinations. Major downside is that they try and keep you out of your room everyday from 11:00 to 14:00 which is a ridiculous amount of time to "not be allowed" on your bedroom that you've paid for. Otherwise comfortable environment, ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Wszystko jak najbardziej ok! Stosunkowo tani jak na paryskie ceny. Lokalizacja w bezpiecznej dzielnicy, a personel naprawdę bardzo ok! Dostępne wifi i komputery. Śniadanie w porządku. Nie mam żadnych zastrzeżeń! ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The building was cramped in every possible area from the stairs to the toilet. The desk managers didn't seem to care about anything and gave horrible directions to places, the best I ever got was "it iz just around ze corner" when it was 5 blocks away. The breakfast was decent, by far the best part of the hostel. They also claimed to take credit cards but upon arrival they demanded cash. The rooms faced loud streets and the beds squeaked every time you breathed. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Woodstock hostel is noisy,overcrowded,the bed wasn't done when I came. The doors slam and creak,had to oil them myself.Fridge jampacked with stuff. No plates,glasses cups or cutlery. In short,the management seems more interested in getting as many people in as possible to make money, they don't seem to care about the guests' Comfort. The free fresh croissant breakfast and the lovely old house cat made up for it a bit. Good safe location with food store ,metro nearby.The staff o.k. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Irene Sweden