Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ average hostel, but pretty cheap so can't really complain. The lock out rule is a bit painful but we were out all day anyway so didn't really phase us. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Stayed just for one night - happy with the rooms, cleanliness and breakfast. The walls are made of paper which is not suprising for the price. I would recommend this cozy hostel as the location is pretty good and everything worked ok. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Peppi Finland
- “ It was a cool hostel, clean, and about a 5 minute walk from Sacre Cuer, 2 minute walk from the metro. If you're traveling alone it's a good deal money wise, but if you're in a group you can probably find somewhere cheaper. It was about $1000 for 6 people, for 5 nights. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Italy