World House Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed. staff, breakfast, location.... everything is just perfect. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Preface: I stayed at this hostel during the peak of the Istanbul protests during June, 2013. I have both good and bad things to say about the staff. One one hand, they were very friendly and helpful. On the other hand were VERY unprofessional. They left the hostel to go protest in the streets, bringing back about 20 of their friends into the hostel to hide from police and tear gas. I wasn't allowed to go downstairs because they didn't want to police to know that there were protesters inside. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Helpful and friendly staff, location good for sightseeing. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong