World House Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was perfect and a perfect location as well. Very satisfied :) ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Jeffrey Netherlands
- “ I have stayed in this hostel 3 times before and I have always enjoyed my stay. However, this time I stayed in the front of the building in a 5 bed dorm which was very noisy until midnight due to music from the street. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, supportive staff. Good breakfast. The minor only problem is the wifi signal and the movement sensors in the bathroom tend to turn the lights off before leaving. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Amazing location and super friendly staff! Dennis was so helpful and made me feel at home! Highly recommend this place!! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 leissan Russia
- “ Really cool small hostel, it was very easy to meet different kinds of people and the staff were all awesome and helpful about recommending things to do. Also in a great location near shopping/nightlife and just across the bridge from the more historic/touristy area. Definitely recommend for a chill, convenient way to see Istanbul! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Xing