World Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was there only one night, but even though I was in the 18 mixed dorm, the others kept their voices down and I slept well. Otherwise I was out and about and did not see rest of hostel. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in the 18 room dorm, but the other dormers' talking did not bother me. I slept very well there. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in the cheapest 19 dorms and it wasnt comfortable, because too much people cant be a quiet place. I had itching in the bed but any bite, just itchy. There are no many toilets and just a small mirrow in there. The reception its also a bar thurday to saturday, so you can't be there watching tv or using wifi after 8pm. Ah! there is a bar in the first floor of the building, and the hostel share the entrance so at night you will find a queue outside. The hotel its no too bad, it's cheap. ”
- 10 Jun 2012 Anonymous