World Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel runs a club so don't expect a good full nights sleep, but were at the club everynight because the drinks are dirty cheap, its a good club however seems to resemble a school disco as everybody seems to be about 5 years younger. The hostel has an odd smell aswell, its in a good location, there was a free bus available right to the opera house so it was okay, the staff were really nice aswell :) ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Leah-Beth England
- “ Never again! At 8pm they transform the common room into a club. Meaning: no Internet, unless you sit on the stairs outside (no plug, of course) and NOISY! I could still feel the beats in my bed. Leaky windows and thus super cold in room. The guy at the reception was nice, but the girl was completely indifferent to your questions and rude. The location is central, but you can find much better hostels in the same area. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Had a great time here staying in the biggest room! Although I booked into the 12 bed dorm, I was put into the 16 bed dorm. Not sure why that was. However the facilities were fine. Strange that I had to use my key card to access the bathrooms. Location was great, was an easy walk to get anywhere. The pub just below the backpackers had nice cheap deals on drinks which was also great! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Matthew New Zealand