World Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never again! At 8pm they transform the common room into a club. Meaning: no Internet, unless you sit on the stairs outside (no plug, of course) and NOISY! I could still feel the beats in my bed. Leaky windows and thus super cold in room. The guy at the reception was nice, but the girl was completely indifferent to your questions and rude. The location is central, but you can find much better hostels in the same area. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Had a great time here staying in the biggest room! Although I booked into the 12 bed dorm, I was put into the 16 bed dorm. Not sure why that was. However the facilities were fine. Strange that I had to use my key card to access the bathrooms. Location was great, was an easy walk to get anywhere. The pub just below the backpackers had nice cheap deals on drinks which was also great! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Matthew New Zealand
- “ Guy at reception was nice. No problems with the other 10+ people in the room. Got top bunk and can be scary climbing up, but I lived. Kitchen pretty spacious. At night I saw a security guard on the ground floor (mainly to check IDs for the bar on ground level) but makes it feel a little safer. Love how close it is to Chinatown and the train stations. Can get to airport really easily through Museum. Light used by the 10+ people in room might be an issue for some. Also some noise from street. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I was there only one night, but even though I was in the 18 mixed dorm, the others kept their voices down and I slept well. Otherwise I was out and about and did not see rest of hostel. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in the 18 room dorm, but the other dormers' talking did not bother me. I slept very well there. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA