World Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Guy at reception was nice. No problems with the other 10+ people in the room. Got top bunk and can be scary climbing up, but I lived. Kitchen pretty spacious. At night I saw a security guard on the ground floor (mainly to check IDs for the bar on ground level) but makes it feel a little safer. Love how close it is to Chinatown and the train stations. Can get to airport really easily through Museum. Light used by the 10+ people in room might be an issue for some. Also some noise from street. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I was there only one night, but even though I was in the 18 mixed dorm, the others kept their voices down and I slept well. Otherwise I was out and about and did not see rest of hostel. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in the 18 room dorm, but the other dormers' talking did not bother me. I slept very well there. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA