World Travellers Fraternity Jasper
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, warm hospitality, good location. I strongly recommend this hostel for anyone who will be travelling to Jasper. ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ It was the best place I stayed on my tour from Banff to Jasper. Great location, really nice owners and a very special atmosphere because there are just a few beds. It's more like a family and you feel at home. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Stefan Germany
- “ This a great place with a great atmosphere. Mike and Ashley are awesome hosts. The place has 6 beds in a shared bedroom and a a double bed in another bedroom. Grill in the patio, fully equipped kitchen, a luvimg room with tv, and even washing and dryer machines on site. They even lend you bear spray if you need it, and they have a canoe parked in a nearby lake you can usebfor free. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Wonderful small place in the basement level of a private residence being run by the couple living upstairs. Extremely friendly people with an easy-going attitude. Very nice facilities including access to a canoe up at idyllic Patricia Lake. The small size makes it very easy for guests to get to know each other which also contributes to the quite homey atmosphere. Will definitely stay again. Kind regards, Ubbe, Denmark ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Ubbe Denmark
- “ This hostel is amazing. The hosts Ashley and Mike go above call of duty to make you feel comfortable. It is very homely flat with a nice back yard to read a book. They have a canoe you can use after a hiking adventure. I will be back to stay felt like a home away from home. You can tell they have done lots of travelling and they know what is important. They go above and beyond to make this experience visiting Jasper amazing. Great beds.Simply it is worth ever cent you pay for your stay. ”
- 09 May 2015 Susan Canada