World Travellers Fraternity Jasper
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great people, good location (easy walk to town), complete kitchen, nice and clean common area. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Ralf Netherlands
- “ This was our favorite of the places we stayed on this trip!!! Such a great place, wonderful hosts, awesome atmosphere, feels just like a home away from home! The location is ideal, just a short walk to downtown Jasper. The hosts are so friendly and helpful and accommodating. Say hey to Mr. Noodles (the dog) for us!!!! We will definitely recommend to friends and will be back ourselves on our next trip through town! ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I love Mike's place a lot. It likes you stay at your hoke, it has everything you need, especially kitchen. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Very nice hostel, warm hospitality, good location. I strongly recommend this hostel for anyone who will be travelling to Jasper. ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous India