World United International Hostel Kissimmee
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have to rate this hostel poorly because I never got a chance to stay there. I booked a bed in a 4 female dorm the day before I was to arrive. I left my house the next morning and dove all day. I called the hostel that evening because my GPS could not find their address. The man I talked to told me he had emailed me an issue about my reservation and they could not accommodate me after all; this was 9:00 at night. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ son unos estafadores, me cobraron la reserva, cuando llegue me dijeron que no tenian habitacion para mi solo que son cuartos para grupo, y me querian cobrar por cuatro, me dejaron en la calle despues de haber viajado 3 horas hasta llegar, y cobrado la reserva que no me revolvieron el dinero, este lugar no es mas que el hotel Sevilla, que se cambia el nombre permanentemente por estar ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Luis Argentina
- “ I went to Orlando over spring break and I stayed in both locations, the one closer to the parks and the one closer to the airport. The 4400 Simmons Road spot is an excellent hostel run by an amazing man who is very generous with his time and his help. The other location, 4640 on US 192, is a cesspool of runny faucets and creepy-crawlies. I was overcharged and when I reported the bugs and asked for my money back, I was told no, I should be grateful for what I got. DO NOT STAY AT THE SEVILLA INN. ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Kim USA