Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a fun place to stay. Lots of people live here for longer periods of time, so it is not as tidy as I would expect a hostel in NZ to be. All in all it's ok. Good location, but rooms are small, massy, and there are few showers. If you don't care about the rooms, but like to meet cool interesting people, this pale is for you. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Alexei New Zealand
- “ My bed in the 3 bed dorm was very very tall, uncomfortable ladder! Good breakfast included, but only one PC available for free internet. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ These guys are great! So helpful and accomodating. It was nice to stay in a clean, friendly hostel and the free internet is an awesome bonus! It definitely had a relaxed and community like feel to it. ”
- 21 Apr 2012 Ann-marie
- “ Very dirty rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 07 Jul 2011 Andrea