Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although we booked to stay the night, we could not find anywhere to park the car, so we had to leave and find somewhere out of towm parking is a nightmare on wellington . ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Richard Wales
- “ No lockers in the 6 person dorms, at least. Room door was open all the time, but that's guests' fault. Power socket didn't work in room 11 on the upper bed, but there were others free in the room. Wi-Fi didn't really work downstairs. Despite all of this, I enjoyed my stay, and the free breakfast was a nice touch. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Miika Finland
- “ It is a fun place to stay. Lots of people live here for longer periods of time, so it is not as tidy as I would expect a hostel in NZ to be. All in all it's ok. Good location, but rooms are small, massy, and there are few showers. If you don't care about the rooms, but like to meet cool interesting people, this pale is for you. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Alexei New Zealand