Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is highly discriminatory and make decisions based on color, they did not renew my reservation and asked me to leave for no apparent reason although I paid for my stay?. They are basically colored and discriminate against the homeless and the poor white and other american people. ”
- 02 Apr 2018 Anil Kumar India
- “ Rooms were extremely hot and the beds were very noisy when people moved in them. ”
- 06 Jan 2018 Delano
- “ I had a great time staying at Wrigley Hostel, i especially appreciated being able to leave my stuff in their closet the morning I arrived to Chicago. To top it off, they let me take a shower at 6am and offered me waffles and coffee. I had never been to Chicago but was able to get around easier than any other major city. The building, kitchen, and beds were all very clean and the staff knowledgeable and inviting. Thank you! ”
- 03 Oct 2017 Hannah
- “ Awsome hostel with à lot of good guy, very clean, on very close to the Subway. The ambiance is so amazing and warm ! There si absolument à good breakfast and activities proposed. ”
- 19 Jul 2017 marion France
- “ I went for a concert at Wrigley and this hostel was incredibly close to the stadium. Super convenient and very friendly staff. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed at a lot of hostels, especially in NYC, but Wrigley Hostel was by far the best. The location is great. The staff are great, and all very friendly. The facilities are very nice, and very clean. I met a lot of great people from all around the world (Tasmania, Slovakia, Chile, Canada), and especially enjoyed the local comedy show outings hosted by Natalie, who works at the hostel. I highly recommend this place. Ken ”
- 23 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA