Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awsome hostel with à lot of good guy, very clean, on very close to the Subway. The ambiance is so amazing and warm ! There si absolument à good breakfast and activities proposed. ”
- 19 Jul 2017 marion France
- “ I went for a concert at Wrigley and this hostel was incredibly close to the stadium. Super convenient and very friendly staff. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed at a lot of hostels, especially in NYC, but Wrigley Hostel was by far the best. The location is great. The staff are great, and all very friendly. The facilities are very nice, and very clean. I met a lot of great people from all around the world (Tasmania, Slovakia, Chile, Canada), and especially enjoyed the local comedy show outings hosted by Natalie, who works at the hostel. I highly recommend this place. Ken ”
- 23 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was clean, the amenities plentiful, and the common area superb. The staff were extremely friendly and were available 24 hours! ”
- 18 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is very nice, very close to wrigley field (Cubs), the second oldest ballpark in the major league. Rooms are clean, a little small sometimes. The staff is friendly and helpful (except of the small older woman who seemed ro be a little arrogant, but still was helpful). Nice room to play akd warch TV, I relly can recommend this place to others. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Simon Austria
- “ The people are kind and gently. The place are very clean and confortable. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Celia