Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is very nice, very close to wrigley field (Cubs), the second oldest ballpark in the major league. Rooms are clean, a little small sometimes. The staff is friendly and helpful (except of the small older woman who seemed ro be a little arrogant, but still was helpful). Nice room to play akd warch TV, I relly can recommend this place to others. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Simon Austria
- “ The people are kind and gently. The place are very clean and confortable. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Celia
- “ This place works if all you want is cheap, but I found it lacking in many areas. This is too short of a space to detail each grievance, but having stayed at many other hostels that were fun and lively I think I can sum it up by saying this place lacks a sense of hospitality. There were two super nice desk workers (one named letha? I think), but the rest of the staff seemed like they could care less. The house rules make this seem more like high school summer camp than a place where adults stay. ”
- 22 May 2016 Dustin
- “ Arriving to breakfast at the first morning, I was basically told, that the othr guests ate too much and too fast and that- bad luck for me- there won't be new breakfast (pancakes, waffles) for at least 20 minutes. In my opinion that's a NoGo! I was pissed the first morning, not a good start. ”
- 18 May 2016 Israa
- “ The staff was very friendly upon arrival and during my entire stay. I didnt get much time to interact with my other roommates in the dorm, but they were very kind and respectful. sleeping mattress was comfortable and blankets were good too. The cleanliness was spot on with cozy bathroom. The water pressure in one of the bathroom was little less, but was hot enough for a chilly morning. Breakfast serving included pancakes, fruits, coffee etc. Overall great stay. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Parag India