Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was clean, the amenities plentiful, and the common area superb. The staff were extremely friendly and were available 24 hours! ”
- 18 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is very nice, very close to wrigley field (Cubs), the second oldest ballpark in the major league. Rooms are clean, a little small sometimes. The staff is friendly and helpful (except of the small older woman who seemed ro be a little arrogant, but still was helpful). Nice room to play akd warch TV, I relly can recommend this place to others. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Simon Austria
- “ The people are kind and gently. The place are very clean and confortable. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Celia
- “ This place works if all you want is cheap, but I found it lacking in many areas. This is too short of a space to detail each grievance, but having stayed at many other hostels that were fun and lively I think I can sum it up by saying this place lacks a sense of hospitality. There were two super nice desk workers (one named letha? I think), but the rest of the staff seemed like they could care less. The house rules make this seem more like high school summer camp than a place where adults stay. ”
- 22 May 2016 Dustin
- “ Arriving to breakfast at the first morning, I was basically told, that the othr guests ate too much and too fast and that- bad luck for me- there won't be new breakfast (pancakes, waffles) for at least 20 minutes. In my opinion that's a NoGo! I was pissed the first morning, not a good start. ”
- 18 May 2016 Israa