Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good and the place is clean. However, any positive quality it has is overshadowed by the rudeness and disrespect of its staff. One of the staff (a woman working on a Sunday morning) didn't like my answer to her question and was totally belligerent, used the F word and said she could kick me out. Hostels should be reminded that although these are cheaper alternatives that we use, we are still customers. If it weren't for our patronage, they wouldn't have a business in the first place. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had a great time at the Wrigley Hostel. Nice staff, nice location. I recommend this place for someone who does not want to be downtown but still wants to feel the Chicago vibe. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Evelyne Canada
- “ Great location, was a great time to be there as well. Was a good stay for someone who was trying a hostel for the first time. Glitches while booking is something that resulted in multiple bookings and Lauren was great to resolve the issue. Breakfast ( pancakes ) was a surprise and must admit were really good. Good location, great staff and clean surroundings . Thumbs up. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Deon India