Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great time at the Wrigley Hostel. Nice staff, nice location. I recommend this place for someone who does not want to be downtown but still wants to feel the Chicago vibe. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Evelyne Canada
- “ Great location, was a great time to be there as well. Was a good stay for someone who was trying a hostel for the first time. Glitches while booking is something that resulted in multiple bookings and Lauren was great to resolve the issue. Breakfast ( pancakes ) was a surprise and must admit were really good. Good location, great staff and clean surroundings . Thumbs up. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Deon India
- “ The hostel itself wasn't anything special. However, I was in town for a baseball game and it was located approximately 200 yards from Wrigley Field, and Wrigleyville has a lot of things to see and do, so my overall experience was positive. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA