Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a really nice place--clean and inviting. I was staying here to go to opening day at Wrigley Field so the location was perfect for me. I loved the pancakes that looked like bear cubs the mornings I was there. I will definitely be back. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Amy USA
- “ Full marks for this hostel. The staff was great, the place was clean, and the location was AMAZING. I would definitely stay at this hostel again. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was one of my favorite hostels so far. It was in a great neighborhood, easy access to the public transportation system, and incredibly great staff. Also a pancake breakfast and pizza dinners was a huge bonus. The common area had the best atmosphere with the people staying in the hostel talking about what they had seen so far or just a challenging game of pool. Clean bathrooms, kitchen area, and rooms. The beds were very comfortable, and extra blankets were provided if needed. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Tyler USA
- “ Lisa, Brendan and Pedro are great - very friendly and helpful. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous England