Wulingyuan Zhongtian International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved this hostel and after our stay we stayed in their other hostel in Zhangjiajie National Park but recommended this hostel in Wulingyuan to many people! The staff were so helpful and booked the hostel in Zhangjiajie for us, the guy on reception drew helpful hints on the map we had and when we very stupidly lost said map he quite happily did it all over again! I recommend staying and taking in Wulingyuan in the day time when all the tourists are up the mountain, its really quite lovely! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect base for exploring the park, more hotel than hostel. Friendly staff and really good food. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Nice Hostel in Wulingyuan! Note: it is NOT near the Tianmen-National park, but near the Zjj-National park! Takes ~100RMB per Taxi to get there from train station, going by bus is a lot cheaper (12RMB). The hostel itself is very clean and well, staff doesnt talk english this good and doesn't offer advanced organization things like booking tickets. Fod was OK too. All in all you get a good hostel just 15mins from the major attractions around Zjj (excluding Tianmen NP) for a very good price. ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Andreas
- “ VERY GOOD, reception alway ready to help you. Hostel is at 5 minutes from the park entrance. Room are bood ”
- 06 Sep 2012 Damien