Wulingyuan Zhongtian International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to a park entrance and a nice shopping street. The man at the desk spoke great English and was very helpful. There were lockers in the dorms and locks for rent. You have to pay for toilet paper, and you can't rent towels. You can buy a very small towel for 10RMB. Hairdryers are in the hallway. Bathroom was smelly and we had trouble flushing the toilet at peak water-use times. Wifi didn't reach the dorm, but you can use it downstairs. Overall, pretty standard. Good for a short stay. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good Location for Travel in Zhangjiajie National Park Hotel have a free Wifi room is OK and nice staff. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ We loved this hostel and after our stay we stayed in their other hostel in Zhangjiajie National Park but recommended this hostel in Wulingyuan to many people! The staff were so helpful and booked the hostel in Zhangjiajie for us, the guy on reception drew helpful hints on the map we had and when we very stupidly lost said map he quite happily did it all over again! I recommend staying and taking in Wulingyuan in the day time when all the tourists are up the mountain, its really quite lovely! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect base for exploring the park, more hotel than hostel. Friendly staff and really good food. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Switzerland