Wulingyuan Zhongtian International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Victor was great, the walk he recommended to me was the best one I did, away from all the Chinese tour groups, and great views! Thanks for giving me a great time! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Victor speaks perfect English. He was very nice and helped whenever he could with whatever problem there was. Good information on Zhangjiajie scenic area. Room was nice, bathroom clean. Laundry service was quick as well. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was kind and nice, also good at English. Location is good for accessing to Zhangjiajie Forest Park. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 SUNGJOONG South Korea
“ Great hostel and amazing staff!!! Thanks to Victor the receptionist for all his help. Without him,, the experience wouldn't have been so amazing! The place is well situated and close of the moutains. I recommend it to everybody who wants to have the bests moments in their life.
Thanks again for everything!!! ”
haha thanks very much! your happy is my happy
- 30 Apr 2014 Jeremy Belgium
- “ Very close to a park entrance and a nice shopping street. The man at the desk spoke great English and was very helpful. There were lockers in the dorms and locks for rent. You have to pay for toilet paper, and you can't rent towels. You can buy a very small towel for 10RMB. Hairdryers are in the hallway. Bathroom was smelly and we had trouble flushing the toilet at peak water-use times. Wifi didn't reach the dorm, but you can use it downstairs. Overall, pretty standard. Good for a short stay. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada