Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere, great food and great relaxing music. We are a family of 3 and we enjoyed our time at the hostel. The staff was great and the food was excellent, specifically the western breakfast - spanish omelet. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Michael Canada
- “ Very nice hostel, they can give you more toiltetpaper :P one tiny role for two persons for two days is not enough. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Andreas Austria
- “ I'had tried to buy a lonely planet at an english book store, but they didn't have it. Once I told this to one of the receptionist, she has ordered the one i was looking for. Within less than one it has been at the hostel, great service! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Olivier Claudius Switzerland
- “ The hostel is very great. Clean, good location, good atmosphere and great staff. It's definitely a good place to start all the tours, yet not far from some authentic and cheap local food. The courtyard had some construction going on while I was there, I am sure the hostel will be more interesting when that is finished. My only problem is that the dorm room feels a bit small for 6 people. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous China