Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed over during Dragon Boat Festival holiday. They had free zongzi for breakfast on Thursday morning just so hostel stayers could taste and experience the culture! I was in the mixed dorms, electronic room card and a key for your own locker. AC in the room! Decently clean bathrooms and showers, hair dryer for use, but only three sinks (problem in the morning). Tuna sandwich with free coffee on Friday was great, cute bar/dining area. Bring a 100 rmb deposit and a 50 rmb towel deposit. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My second stay at this hostel, a weekend trip from Shanghai. Convenient location in the old town, short walk to the lake, cheap bicycle rental, clean showers, soft beds. The social area is nice but no atmosphere. Staff do the minimum required but that was enough for me. A good tourist base! ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Justine Wales
- “ Your typical good hostel. Breakfast was meh, but the coffee was decent. Bike rentals are pretty cheap, although the bikes themselves were just okay. Rooms a bit small but nice sized lockers make up for it. Wifi pretty good. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I arrived past check-in time and the nice receptionist left me a private room so that I didn't wake up the other travelers in the middle of the night! I was really impressed at their attention to detail! ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Anonymous Singapore