Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere, great food and great relaxing music. We are a family of 3 and we enjoyed our time at the hostel. The staff was great and the food was excellent, specifically the western breakfast - spanish omelet. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Michael Canada
- “ Very nice hostel, they can give you more toiltetpaper :P one tiny role for two persons for two days is not enough. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Andreas Austria
- “ I'had tried to buy a lonely planet at an english book store, but they didn't have it. Once I told this to one of the receptionist, she has ordered the one i was looking for. Within less than one it has been at the hostel, great service! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Olivier Claudius Switzerland
- “ The hostel is very great. Clean, good location, good atmosphere and great staff. It's definitely a good place to start all the tours, yet not far from some authentic and cheap local food. The courtyard had some construction going on while I was there, I am sure the hostel will be more interesting when that is finished. My only problem is that the dorm room feels a bit small for 6 people. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Made our reservation easily over the internet and the hostel was super easy to find. It was also very quiet in the rooms. Appreciated that enough of the staff spoke English and were very willing to help with any enquiries. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Laurel Canada