Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Has the advantage of a great location right on a pedestrian street. ~15 min. to the lake through lots of shops and vendors made it a pleasant walk to Xihu. Staff were very helpful in both English and Chinese, and I especially liked having cold drinks available in the lobby (especially in the hot summer weather!) Bathrooms were lackluster, showers were sort of moldy and both had a strong smell. Bed was very comfortable. Social atmosphere kind of lacking. Great value for the price though! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Kevin USA
- “ Great atmosphere, great food and great relaxing music. We are a family of 3 and we enjoyed our time at the hostel. The staff was great and the food was excellent, specifically the western breakfast - spanish omelet. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Michael Canada
- “ Very nice hostel, they can give you more toiltetpaper :P one tiny role for two persons for two days is not enough. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Andreas Austria