Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived past check-in time and the nice receptionist left me a private room so that I didn't wake up the other travelers in the middle of the night! I was really impressed at their attention to detail! ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This is a convenient, okay-ish hostel. It’s on a good location: close to Qinghefang old street in the pedestrian area and a night market. Walk through city center to the lake in 15min. Our (double) room was okay, nothing special, but it's not an expensive place to stay. Quite noisy. The bathroom is not really clean (mold in the corners on the floor) but if you wear slippers it’s fine. Tip: bring shampoo and extra toiletpaper yourself. Bike rental is not expensive. (Y35 per day, deposit Y300) ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Has the advantage of a great location right on a pedestrian street. ~15 min. to the lake through lots of shops and vendors made it a pleasant walk to Xihu. Staff were very helpful in both English and Chinese, and I especially liked having cold drinks available in the lobby (especially in the hot summer weather!) Bathrooms were lackluster, showers were sort of moldy and both had a strong smell. Bed was very comfortable. Social atmosphere kind of lacking. Great value for the price though! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Kevin USA