X Hostel Bucharest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok place to stay, good location, close to old town but quiet. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Annie Wales
- “ Nice hostel with lively bar in safe location. I would stay there again. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ The beds were a little noisy when you move. Clean bathroons with hot water. Some of the staff were friendly and helpful, others did not care at all about you. In my room there was some german teenagers disrespecting everyone. More than four people complained about them and what did the staff do? NOTHING. I had trouble to get cash from thr machines and did not even bother to give me a tip. The hostel itself is pretty, but I don't recommend if you dont want to party at all. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We had a very nice stay! Nice hostel, nice staff, cool escape rooms... Only the drinks were a bit overpriced in comparison with other pubs in Bucharest (e.g. the beer for beer pong, twice as much money). Nevertheless, we would definitely go there again! ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Loes Belgium
- “ This was one of the best hostels we ever stayed in. A great atmosphere, awesome staff, a great hostel bar, beautiful room. very nice sauna and a beautiful building. It was great! ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Iris Netherlands