X Hostel Bucharest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This truly is an incredible hostel. the atmosphere is fantastic! The staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met and they are willing to ensure that your stay in Bucharest is one to remember. Thanks to the incredible team at X-Hostel I will definitely be returning to this city in the very near future! I can't recommend this Hostel enough. Take my advice and check it out for yourself- you won't be disappointed! ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Benjamin England
- “ Ok place to stay, good location, close to old town but quiet. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Annie Wales
- “ Nice hostel with lively bar in safe location. I would stay there again. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ dope spot, cool bar (with beer pong), and all blocks away from the touristy/decent bars/clubs. fun note: staff helped plan our hitchhike (went to Mamaia beach after)...overall one thumb up ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The beds were a little noisy when you move. Clean bathroons with hot water. Some of the staff were friendly and helpful, others did not care at all about you. In my room there was some german teenagers disrespecting everyone. More than four people complained about them and what did the staff do? NOTHING. I had trouble to get cash from thr machines and did not even bother to give me a tip. The hostel itself is pretty, but I don't recommend if you dont want to party at all. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil