X Hostel Bucharest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located near an easy-to-find park, so that was convenient. Internet worked well in the common room, though I never used it in my room so don't know about that. It's definitely a party hostel, and since reception is the same as the bar it was pretty annoying to check in, but the room was quiet and air-conditioned. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Comfortable beds, quiet room, AC, what more do you need? Bar down stairs with the loud music (?) discourages quiet, thoughtful use. Some staff should never be allowed to contact customers.Would recommend staying there. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This truly is an incredible hostel. the atmosphere is fantastic! The staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met and they are willing to ensure that your stay in Bucharest is one to remember. Thanks to the incredible team at X-Hostel I will definitely be returning to this city in the very near future! I can't recommend this Hostel enough. Take my advice and check it out for yourself- you won't be disappointed! ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Benjamin England
- “ Ok place to stay, good location, close to old town but quiet. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Annie Wales