XiaMen Baijiacun International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at this hostel barely spoke any English. They didn't have a restaurant or offer tour services despite stating they did on their profile. They didn't even have a map of the city, so we were left to wander aimlessly. The first room they put us in had a tree growing in through the bathroom window and the toilet didn't work. We asked to be moved and the second room was better. The location isn't great, so it can be hard to find places. It was also the most expensive hostel I've stayed in. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The young male receptionist was very grumpy and not very helpful, the girl was nicer. There was a huge cockroach in our room but other then that the room was pretty clean. The bedlinen looked clean but the towels were not properly washed and were stained so we used our own. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Lovely hostel extremely well located with a very friendly staff. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belgium