XiaMen International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely recommended.! Good hangout spot.! do not miss here. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The best hostel I've stayed in, in China. Close to the buses, beach and university. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Ian New Zealand
- “ If I ever come back to Xiamen, I wouldn't even consider going a different place! You will never find better value for your money than here! The hostel is placed 20 minutes in bus away from the city centre, but the area is not boring in any way. There are plenty of cafés, restaurants and shops in the area, but you can't hear ANY traffic or noise while at the hostel. The staff is friendly, speaks english very well, and are helpful in all regards. The beds are wide and the sheets are clean. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Benjamin Denmark