XiaMen International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was very clean. Location was great for getting to the Botanical Gardens. Make sure to email the place first and get the address to the place written in Chinese; if you don't the taxi will have a hard time knowing where to go. It is 50-60yen from the airport via taxi (about 10 bucks). They only take cash. The internet was dreadful; I couldn't get it to work.. No food available, just drinks. Very helpful staff. Overall, great location, and the place was super cute. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A comfort hostel in the Xiamen, convenient for walking around those main attraction, and also right next to the bus station, connecting to the city center. However, the lady in the reception seems not really know about the information in Xiamen like enrolling for tours. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Super friendly and helpful staff. Good location and nice dorms for the money. Would stay there again. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Max Sweden