Xiamen Locanda International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ I'm from Russia, came to the Canton Fair, lived in the hostel 14 days, only good experiences, for 2 weeks there the people from all over the world, all the positive feedback - a cozy home hostel near inexpensive cafe with good quality Chinese food. Kirill ”
Hallo, thank u for yr comment but afraid u might press the wrong button for the option "A" lol , never mind though, looking forward seeing u next time,
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russian
- “ too many mosquitos. no light in living room during the night. good people there. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous Taiwan
“ A few suggestions:
(1) Please fix the mosquito problem!
(2) It would be nice if you could sell water bottles at the counter, not only soda and noodles.
(3) Get a better music selection. There is a playlist of about 2 hours that is on auto-repeat ALL DAY LONG. ”
thanks for your comment (we do sell bottled water in reception :))
- 31 Aug 2012 Guillermo