Xiamen Locanda International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ I'm from Russia, came to the Canton Fair, lived in the hostel 14 days, only good experiences, for 2 weeks there the people from all over the world, all the positive feedback - a cozy home hostel near inexpensive cafe with good quality Chinese food. Kirill ”
Hallo, thank u for yr comment but afraid u might press the wrong button for the option "A" lol , never mind though, looking forward seeing u next time,
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russian
- “ too many mosquitos. no light in living room during the night. good people there. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous Taiwan
“ A few suggestions:
(1) Please fix the mosquito problem!
(2) It would be nice if you could sell water bottles at the counter, not only soda and noodles.
(3) Get a better music selection. There is a playlist of about 2 hours that is on auto-repeat ALL DAY LONG. ”
thanks for your comment (we do sell bottled water in reception :))
- 31 Aug 2012 Guillermo
- “ The staff is the main problem. They behave like they are at home, passing awfull cheesy chinese pop music and other craps VERY lOUDLY. Thats a problem as the hostel dont really have a living room where to write emails, chill or read. the garden is okay but if its raining you will probably have to stand avril lavigne for hours or sit on your dorm bed. When I asked for a towel they also looked at me like I was crazy. Cheap but dont expect much more. ”
- 06 Nov 2011 Damien