Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a wonderful hostel in ancient chinese style - we was charmed and wished to stay there for a long time) It has the bar with biliard and cafe at the first floor. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Also it's very close to the subway and XianCity Wall. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ My girlffriend and I didn't know that people smoke everywhere which was horrible in our opinion as none of us smoke. For some reason everyone ignores the signs that say: "NO SMOKING" and the staff doesn't care either so If you don't like people smoke around you, don't book your stay here in Xi'an. The reception is very helpful, but that's about all I can say about this hostel. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Ninna Denmark
- “ To be met at 8 in the morning at the railway station at no charge straight out of a sleeper train from Beijing saved us so much time meant we could go and see the Terracotta army after checking in. The building is absolutely charming and full of character, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Our triple bedroom was better than expected as we got 4 beds with a separate room! Before Xian we were on a tour staying in so called 4~5 star hotels with unhelpful staff. I prefer this modest hostel. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Gary C H Malaysia
- “ Very nice! The locker in room not very big but otherwise really nice and good hostel, staff very friendly and really good service. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Olli Finland
- “ The location is very near South Gate of the City Wall. I love this historical building style hostel, and the staff is very friendly too. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous China