Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is very near South Gate of the City Wall. I love this historical building style hostel, and the staff is very friendly too. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ This place is great, the location is awesome and it's also beautiful. The beds were comfortable, but the 4 bed dorm was a little small.The room was clean and so were the showers and toilets. We were all very impressed. The staff is friendly but very insistent on speaking to me in English even though I speak fluent Chinese, which was kind of rude. WARNING: if you can manage, do not take the warrior tour. It was horrible and the guide lied to us. You can go for a lot cheaper with the city bus. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ nice and cozy place, friendly staff, perfect location inside the city walls ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Only thing i didn't like about this hostel was the shared shower room. there was no proper closure. ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous Thailand