Xingping This Old Place International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel, really lovely decor and roof terrace to enjoy the stunning sunset. Nice and helpful staff who speak English. Nice clean bathrooms with hot water. Great location. We went there based on the recommendation of a friend and we will continue to recommend it to others, everything you could want from a hostel really, loved it! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is very big, and seems to be most travellers choice in town. It definately met our needs. Some rooms have great views and some don't (ours didn't) so the experience depends more on the specific room you get than it does in most hostels. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The best hostel that I've been in China, staff is friendly, the facilities are good and convenient, and they have an amazing view!! ”
- 30 Sep 2012 Yaxal
- “ This place is a must stay. The beds are clean and very comfortable (the pillow resembles something like memory foam.) Large lockers, outlets, and cold ac, all make this place excellent stay. The pizza at the hostel and the food at the cafe are relatively cheap and quite good. All and all I wish I would have skipped my extra days in Yangshuo and stayed here! This is not a party place, but the people all seemed chill, fun, and interested in having relaxed fun. Do yourself a favor, STAY HERE! ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Lane USA