YADOYA Guesthouse for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel with nice staff and not far from the train station. Some good eateries nearby and only one stop from Shinjuku on the train. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Good hostel to stay in very close to the shinjuku area - just one rapid train stop away, takes 10 minutes from the hostel to shinjuku. Rooms and beds of decent size, everyone gets their own locker, bathrooms are clean and the showers are of a good size. Atmosphere wasn't great when I was there but I'm sure it depends who else is around. ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Pros: - Very near a lot of convenience stores, the 7-Eleven is right across the street - Near the post office and ATM that serves international cards - Near Nakano Station and Nakano Broadway - Cooking events together Cons: - Thin wooden walls - The bathrooms needs much more regular cleaning and maintenance, the hairs in the small bathroom is really not inviting, along with the irregular hot water. - The badly placed aluminium sink that makes such a racket through the thin walls. ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The location is great (5 min walk from Nakano sta.) and the staff is really helpful and friendly. No matter how you look at it, this place offers great value for your money. There are a few things to consider though: The bathroom on the top floor stinks enough to make a man nauseous, even though it is seemingly cleaned regularly. There is no soap even in the bathroom so make sure to bring some. Lastly, the rooms have paper thin walls so you can hear everyone around you. Still recommended though. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ From metro/JR station, there's about the 10-minute walk distance to the hostel, not really far away. The hostel is a little small but clean, and the staff are polite. For security, thay have electronic security lock for the door on first floor. Anyway not bad, can really consider to live in. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very friendly staff who are helpful and invited me to join them for dinner cooking. Also they gave me all the information I needed to find interesting spots in the surrounding. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Johannes Germany