YADOYA Guesthouse for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location 5 minutes walk from JR Nakano. Simple accommodation, good value for money. Great staff - I left a shirt there, they emailed me and arranged for its return. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is simple but neatly, the public area is not spacious. Wifi intensity is good, so if one who just surfs internet, reads in the room, that's OK, or possibly there're some people in the public area, no enough space for eating snack or whatever. For security, the hostel uses the electronic lock on 1st floor, the key is a RFID card. The staff are patient, we were late for checking-in, even beyond the office hour, but the staff stayed overtime, welcomed us kindly, really appreciate her. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Really good location, only 5 minutes away from Nakano station which is just a few stations away from Shinjuku, Harajuku and Shibuya. The twin room was very small (just a loft bed, a very small table and two clothes hanger) but clean and with a air conditioner. The street is loud at night. The showers/toilet were clean as well. The common room with the kitchen was okay though not super clean and a bit outworn. Altogether it was good for a few days and if you only want to stay there to sleep. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany