YADOYA Guesthouse for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy access to Tokyo, friendly staff, overall pretty small but there`s everything you need! ”
- 03 May 2014 Helen Australia
- “ Nice Hostel, nice service. But the rooms are more than small... and only 2 showers for 2 floors. The Ninja-Room is way too hard but the other rooms with beds are fine. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Rebecca Germany
- “ The staff is very helpful and good in English. Not really near to station (Nakano Station). Need about 15 minutes walk. And I don't want to visit this hostel anymore, because the room was very poor... dirty, too small until you can not move, no place for your luggage in your room (one place left was under your bed). ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Jeany Indonesia
- “ Indecent conditions. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Since I had a thing to do the outskirts of Tokyo, location was very good for me. The dorm bed wasn't good so much because it moves often. The form room was too small. Atmosphere was so good. I met interesting people. Staffs were kind too. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ There was nothing to make this hostel overly memorable compared to some hostels I've stayed in over the years, but the staff are great, the location is good as it's on the JR line close to Shinjuku for transfer to anywhere and the value for money in such a central location in Tokyo is unbeatable. Would 100% recommend for people who have stayed in hostels before and don't mind sharing dorms and not having much personal space for a few days. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland