Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Perfect location for bus stop is less than one hundred meters away and just at the lake side with good view. I lived in a cozy room with comfortable bed and clean sheet. If only the shower and toilet are better although they are acceptable. Kitchen apparatus are decent and convenient. It is a pity that wifi access are charged with expensive rate and mobile internet access signal is poor. ”
- 14 September 2012 TSUNG-CHAN
- “ a very nice and excellent seaside hostel in lake district. but i think it should support our breakfast including our fees and it doesn't offer free tea and coffee. anyway, except, everything is fine. ”
- 8 August 2011 Lisi
- “ The third floor where I stayed had a very foul smell in the whole corridor. ”
- 26 July 2011 Khawaja Zeeshan