Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely location on lake, lovely town and warm welcome from staff. ”
- 07 Sep 2017 Peter China
- “ Overall great! first room we got has a bit of smell in it so we had to open up the window to let the air ventilate. Self catered kitchen needs some new pots. Love the service and the hostel! Thanks :D ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Wonderful lakefront location. Great kitchen facilities, bar on-site, drying room for walking gear. Dorms are spacious. I met a few other walkers keen to share tips. However both times I stayed at this hostel it was dominated by large (100+) groups - once primary school children, another time first year uni students. This definitely detracts from the atmosphere for everyone else. Both times the smoke alarm was set off at around 7:30am, requiring a rude wake up and standing outside in the cold. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous New Zealand