YHA Auckland International
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was first time at a hostel and I enjoyed it ”
- 14 Sep 2015 R Angela
- “ This hostel was good. Nice and clean. They have a list of free things to do which was nice. It was a good location. Nothing particularly great about this hostel but nothing negative to say. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Allison USA
- “ Great location & value. Super close to the airport bus which runs 24 hrs. Very handy. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Philippa Canada
- “ Good for the price! It does not have that "hostel atmosphere" but I guess is just because it is a HUGE hostel! ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Gabrielle Soares Muniz Brazil
- “ Very giant but also very clean hostel. But very unfamiliar. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Alina
- “ Pros: Very clean; spacious; enormous dining / kitchen areas; helpful staff; convenient for supermarkets; comfortable beds; individual bed lights. Cons: No computers; dormitory door noisy on closing from the outside - not appreciated at 03.00. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous England