YHA Auckland International
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have enjoyed the people I have met who are using these hostels and have found the accomodation satisfactory. The matresses in the rooms at YHA on Turner Street are the worst matresses I have ever slept on. Time to buy newer ones, team! You need a comfortable sleep after lugging your packpack around the countryside! ”
- 29 Nov 2013 wendy Canada
- “ Staff is very friendly, Get your card YHA (specials discount, Free Wi-fi), 10 minutes walk from downtown, big kitchen (in both hostels City and international). I was disappointed with 1 thing, I was 2 weeks in both hostels and i had to change 4 times rooms, i don't know if it's because of the bad organisation or to many type of rooms, (poor housekeepers, lot of work for them.) Good place for people who wants to sleep. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great place to stay when arriving for the first time to Auckland!! I definitely recommend it for all working holidayers ;) ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Some of the staff were nice, others were bitterly rude and had some of the worst customer service. It was such a big hostel feel, which I hate because we feel like just another number. It was not the cleanest, but they try. Location is decent, but I wish a room would have more than 2 power outlets, especially when there are many more than 2 people staying there. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA